Sr. Operations Analyst
Opinary has one mission: We help people make up their mind. Globally, millions of people use our polling technology to share their opinion, engage in open dialogue, and understand complex debates - all with one simple click. And, by harnessing the latest advances in Machine Learning, NLP and distributed systems design, our platform ensures that readers get the right question at the right time.
With over 80 million monthly users, we’re one of the fastest growing startups in the media space. You’ve probably used our tools yourself on publishers like The Times, Spiegel Online, NBC, Huffington Post or the Independent.
As a Senior Operations Analyst, you will work to make the team run. You mine data to find room for improvement, and then you actually structure projects and deliver them with the team. This creates real impact with the team and shapes Opinary as a whole.
Who we’re looking for
Sure, we need someone talented. But, most importantly, we are looking for someone who:
- Has a vision for how Opinary can work together and owns challenges.
- Understands and has experience in how to define projects and deliver them, creating buy-in from the team and the leadership
- Has experience in Sales Enablement, CRM and Data warehouses analysis to understand performance of product, sales organization etc..
- Likes to collaborate across teams and understand why their project matters to everyone in the company
- Embodies our values of care and respect. That means caring and respecting your colleagues as well as your own mental and physical health.
- You analyse data from across the company to recognize patterns and areas for optimization
- Suggest and implement process changes; automate processes and generally strive to always create better systems within the company
- Work across teams and leaders to prioritize, scope, plan, implement, track, analyze and improve daily operations
- Be the point person for all company data, be it for internal review and strategy setting, sales, or investor reporting
- Actively participate in company and team goal and KPI setting, cultivating a data-driven culture for goal setting and measuring
- Maintain data and automations within the CRM and provide SalesOps support where needed
- You work in a close and trustful relationship with the founders, product and sales teams in a cross-disciplinary role
- You have at least 3 years of experience in operations or project management
- You have a data-driven mind and can use excel better than most people. R and SQL would be a big plus. You know how to talk about numbers, and also incorporate them into reporting for a variety of stakeholders.
- You’ve gotten teams to implement new processes and managed projects from start to finish
- You’re proactive and curious: always eager to learn new things and happy to share your knowledge with others.
What we offer
- We have a diverse and open culture from different professional and personal backgrounds. Our agile team provides the space to directly influence and impact our product positively
- Growth and continuous learning: everyone at Opinary is encouraged to trust in experiments and personally grow - with a generous learning budget to help out
- We provide a flexible working environment. Choose your working hours, take unlimited work-from-home and holidays, and choose your preferred laptop
Sounds great? Apply with one click!